Employee is responsible for assisting airline passengers at the Airport requiring assistance other than transportation.
Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Assist in lifting passengers requiring assistance in and out of carts and/or aircraft passenger seats.
• Direct patrons to their desired location.
• Be available for questions concerning the Airport and its facilities and have or be able to attain the answers.
• Identify the needs of customer and discuss with the best possible option for their comfort while being transported in the chair.
• Adhere to all ADA and Air Carrier Access Act non-discrimination requirements.
• Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
• Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required.
Previous customer service experience preferred.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
On the Spot Interviews will be on Thursday July 20th from 9 am to 4pm at the DIA Workforce Center