Distribution Center Staff
$14 an hour - Part - Time
20 hours weekly- evening and weekend availability is required
In this position, you will be a part of the operation of a warehouse/distribution center for retail kiosk merchants. This program at Denver International Airport, is a culturally and ethnically diverse work environment. Applicants must be people people (or alien people)!!!
Product Allocators perform a host of tasks and services described below while maintaining a 'safety first' mindset.
• Driving Golf Cart (through the secret tunnels at DEN!)
• Support of merchant to include trash removal, daily deliveries, delivering cleaning supplies, relaying merchant concerns to PRL management.
• Courtesy, care and support to all merchants
• Execution and quality application of the Bar Coding inventory control tools
• Preventive Maintenance checklists and audits
• Timely corrective action to all maintenance needs, from preventive maintenance tools and/or merchant work orders
Skills, Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or Technical School equivalent preferred
• Basic knowledge of electrical and carpentry skills
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a warehouse or distribution center environment
• Clean DMV record
• Able to pass a 10-yr FBI Background Check and TSA Fingerprinting
• Must be able to speak English fluently and communicate clearly
• Must be able to lift and manipulate 50 lbs regularly and constantly
• Must be able to walk at a quick pace for the majority of an 8 hour shift
• Black Ops or newer
• Madden NFL 17