· Performs general warehouse material handling duties in a safe and efficient manner so as to maximize storage and minimize damage.
· Safely operates material handling equipment.
· Maintain accurate inventory levels through cycle counts and auditing processes.
· Utilize RF Scanners and system applications to property monitor inventory levels.
· Willing to obtain forklift certification.
· Ability to walk, bend, stoop and lift up to 55 lbs. is required.
· Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
· Basic computer knowledge preferred.
· Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills.
· Previous leadership experience preferred.
· Regular and reliable attendance at work.