Come join Skyport Hospitality at our SkyMarket location at the Denver International Airport! We are an ever growing, industry leading company with 22 unique locations focusing on delivering hospitality in an Airport environment.
Our SkyMarket location is widely known as the “greatest new feature” at DEN, and we know you will agree. We are expanding to three more locations, and we attribute our success to an increased demand for healthy beverages and snacks not often found in a typical Airport setting! Our Warehouse Associates play a critical role in our delivery of awesome products!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Receiving and storing product in appropriate areas
• Daily accuracy of products loaded and unloaded is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
• Delivery of inventory to designated stores
• Inventory control and organization
• Selected individuals are responsible for driving the vehicles around authorized areas loading/unloading the various products into and out of company facilities
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Position requires prolonged standing, bending, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing 50 lbs., as well as repetitive hand and wrist motion
• A valid driver's license preferred but not required
• Strong organizational skills
• Pleasant, genuine, polite in manner, and neat and clean appearance
• Proficiency in English
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity in inventory procedures
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• Minimum age – 18 years of age
• Must be eligible to work in the USA
• Must agree and be able to pass a DIA 10 year background check
• Must be able to work mornings, nights, weekends, and holiday
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in our company, please submit your resume or go to skyporthospitality.com for a faster response!