Hertz is hiring Vehicle Service Attendants at the Denver International Airport Location! Both full time and part time availability!
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant at the Denver International Airport.
New VSA employees are eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $2,000!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay starts at $9.60 per hour. Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz VSA You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up. This includes ensuring the vehicle is clean, checking for vehicle damage, and light maintenance of vehicle.
What Hertz Offers:
• Up to $2,000 in a sign-on bonus! All new hires are eligible! Total bonus earned after 6 months of employment
• Both full time and part time availability! Flexible scheduling available for part time employees!
• Discounted car rentals for you and your friends and family
• Advancement opportunities within the airport location
• Benefits and security of joining an industry leader
• Performance based bonuses
As a Hertz VSA...
• You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
• Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
• Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
• Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
• Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
• Meet processing and standardization quotas.
• Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
• Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
• Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
• Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work outside year-round.