About Paradise 4 Paws:
Paradise 4 Paws is the industry-leading, trusted pet care services provider with the Pooch Hotel, AnimalSense Canine Training & Behavior, and Paradise 4 Paws Resorts brands. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week and conveniently located near home or office, Pooch Resort has ten destinations across the country that offer dog daycare, overnight accommodations, grooming, and training. AnimalSense Canine Training & Behavior is Chicago’s leading dog training company offering group classes and private lessons throughout Chicagoland and in-resort training at Hotels and Resorts. Catering to traveling pet parents, Paradise 4 Paws Resorts are located near airports and offer airport parking with complimentary shuttle service to/from the terminal, 24-hour check-in/check-out service, and webcam access for pet parents; and spacious play areas and all-suite accommodations for cats and dogs. Special amenities include spacious bone-shaped splashing pools, separate wings of the resort for large and small dog breeds and cats, and resort services such as massage therapy and pawdicures.
Paradise 4 Paws is the reigning Reader’s Choice “Best Overnight Boarding and Doggie Daycare” by Tails magazine, “Best FIDO Friendly Resort” (2010), received “5 out of 5 Paws” by Chicago magazine (annual “Best of” issue 2008), “Best of Big D” by D magazine, “Best New Consumer Service Concept in North America” by Airports Council International, “One of the Coolest New Businesses” by BusinessInsider.com. Featured in USA Today, CNN.com, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC.com, BusinessWeek, New York Times, Crain’s Chicago Business, ABCNews.com and the Today Show.
If you have a passion for providing nurture, care and a fun environment to pets, love being active while providing several different services, interacting on a personal level with pet parents and want a flexible schedule, then Paradise 4 Paws is looking for you to join our elite team of professional pet care associates!
A typical day as a Team Member includes:
• Delivering high quality dog and cat guest care
• Interacting with and supervising dogs while in playgroup
• Feeding guests and providing medications needed
• Cleaning and facility maintenance
• Providing front desk support as needed, including pet registrations, customer emails and phone inquiries
• Passion for animals
• Confident handling both cats and dogs
• Professional & mature attitude with a good work-ethic
• Reliable & detail-oriented
• Superior Customer Service skills
• Schedule flexibility with availability to work shifts between 5am and 11pm, including weekends, holidays and occasional nights
• Comfortable being active and on your feet- this is not a desk job!
• Comfortable around basic computer systems
• Prior work experience at a pet daycare or boarding facility, hospitality or service industry, or veterinary office is a plus.
FULL TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE
• Health Insurance
• Pet Services
• Optional Vision and Dental Insurance
• Vacation and Sick PTO
• Discounted Pet Insurance
• Advancement Opportunities
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration: Cover Letter, Resume/Job History, References.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.