Supervisor needed for a multiple building sites. These buildings are all in close proximity and near Denver International Airport.
There will be some non-public access required so this Supervisor must be badged with DIA. This requires :
-Criminal History Records Check
Compensation - Salary - $1480 - paid bi-weekly
Sunday - Monday – 10:30 pm – 6:30 am
Tuesday – Wednesday - Thursday – 6:30 pm – 2:30 am
(Some projects might require occasional alterations)
Vehicle will be provided to visit between buildings while on the job.
The 3rd shift Supervisor is a mixture of Quality Control and Supervisor. Qualified candidate will provide adequate quality control reports while performing Onsite inspections of all area’s that pertain to our custodial operations. Qualified candidate will answer to the Account Manager. Candidate will organize crews and workflow as each shift necessitates, take photos and upload comments to the a web-based program with their phone.
• Communication- Candidate will carry a two-way radio during the entire shift listening for pertinent information with regard to the operation. Must be able to interface in a professional manner.
• Ideal candidate will have strong communicational skills
• Have the ability to Multi Task in a 24/7 running operation
• Must be able to Train associates on specifically designated Tasks.
• Candidate shall have the ability to troubleshoot and enforce specific safety procedures.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and hours within reason during snow events
• Ideal candidate must maintain a high level of professionalism and personal cleanliness.
• Must be able to successfully perform and execute facility inspections utilizing electronic tools.
• Driver’s license is required. No major traffic infractions
Vacation – 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year.
Health Insurance available after 30 day “probationary period”, company will pay 70% of premium for single or family.