Hiring experienced McDonald’s General Manager for the Denver International Airport. You'll manage people and streamline processes. If you're a motivated, reliable, energetic, hard-working and driven individual with flexibility and supervisory or management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment, we want to meet you!
This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee.
Essential Job Functions:
• You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers with great food and friendly experience.
• Accomplishes restaurant objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training & development, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Ensuring a high quality operation by controlling costs, minimizing waste.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in required training.
• Meets overall restaurant objectives as directed by Operations Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum 2 plus years’ experience in restaurant management
• Sound decision making and problem solving.
• Desire for personal growth.
• Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively drive sales and profits.