Taspen’s Organics/ Dragonfly Botanicals Sales Associate Job Description
About Taspen’s Organics:
Taspen's Organics is a local and family-owned company. We make the purest all-natural and organic skincare products and many other natural herbal remedies. We're now hiring a seasoned Sales Associate to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of our team, Taspen's Organics is a great place to grow your career.
A retail sales associate will be able to independently open, close, & manage all duties of retail sales at Taspen’s airport kiosks.
Taspen’s Organics sales associates may have the opportunity to work at market/events in addition to retail locations. See additional guidelines for market/event sales under Taspen’s Organics/ Dragonfly Botanicals Event/Market Sales Associate Job Description.
Full-time (30+ hours per week), or part-time retail sales associate $15/ hour + commission + bonuses
Must be available weekends, evenings & holidays
● Pass background check at DIA
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
● Basic math skills
● Ability to maintain a professional appearance
● Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills
● Ability to problem-solve independently and respond quickly to help customers
● Demonstrate a passion for herbal products and CBD products
● Interact with a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to reach out to customers
● Positive and friendly attitude
● Excellent customer service skills
● Able to figure out solutions autonomously
● High attention to detail
● Demonstrated selling skills
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Must be able to lift 50lbs
● Be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time 6-12 hours per day
Must Manage Retail Sales Independently:
● The ability to greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner
● Maintain a high level of product knowledge in order to make product recommendations, respond to customer
questions and educate customers on herbal remedies
● Assist customers by helping them select products
● Provide outstanding customer service throughout the sales process
● Drive sales through the engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
● Proactively reach out to customers and promote products and company
● Contribute to daily sales goals
● Paid parking or an RTD pass
● Paid time off for full-time employees
● Paid sick leave of 48 hours for part-time employees
● Generous employee discount
Must sign and abide by the company code of conduct
Abide by additional retailer, or event guidelines when working in a shopping center or at an event
Taspen’s Organics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.