Come join our SkyMarket team at the Denver International Airport! We are an ever growing, industry leading company with several locations focusing on delivering hospitality in an Airport environment.
Our SkyMarket location is widely known as the “greatest new feature” at DEN, and we know you will agree. We are expanding to three more locations, and we attribute our success to an increased demand for healthy beverages and snacks not often found in a typical Airport setting! Our sales associates drive store sales by personally engaging with customers providing a great experience in an Airport environment!
• Provides excellent customer service by interacting and answering any questions
• Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
• Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently at the Point of Sale
• Continues engagement with customer with questions pertaining to their purchase & travel.
• Processes and replenishes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other team members in English
• Standing/walking most of the shift
• Bending and carrying up to 25lbs
• Pleasant, genuine, polite in manner, and neat and clean appearance
• Friendly and energetic personality
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• Minimum age – 16 years of age
• Must be eligible to work in the USA
• Must agree and be able to pass a DIA 10 year background check
• Must be able to work mornings, nights, weekends, and holiday
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in our company, please submit your resume or go to skyporthospitality.com for a faster response!