Some have dubbed SkyMarket the “greatest new feature” at DEN, and we know you will agree. We attribute an increased demand for beverages and healthy snacks to a larger change in consumer awareness about wellness, and as a result of the airlines drastically decreasing their inflight meals and snack service . Our cutting-edge approach to the airport travel convenience retail concessions is a welcome change from typical choices found in most airports. SkyMarket is anything but typical . We’ve adapted from the everyday coke, candy, and chip choices to include alternative beverages and eclectic snack options. From the health-focused variety of meals, snacks, and beverages, to the uniquely curated collection of locally crafted merchandise , SkyMarket has a grasp on what today’s customer desires.
* Manage the retail floor through merchandising, stock replenishment, and visual display maintenance.
* Assist customers with product selection while providing excellent customer service.
* Follow store policies, including signing in and dress code adherence.
* Develop relationships with store management, sales staff and merchandising team.
* Complete all projects per client specifications.
* Communicate relevant client information that will help increase sales.
* Demonstrated leadership in conflict resolution
* Exemplary communication skills
* Outstanding organizational skills
* A strong sense of urgency
* Ability to work professionally with a wide range of internal and external personalities
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Approachable and capable of finding solutions in a timely manner
Prior retail supervisory experience is preferred.
Nights/Weekend/Holiday availability a must.
SkyMarket DEN is looking for a self motivated team leader. Customer service skills and team leading skills are a must. If this description fits you then we would love to hear from you!