***EVENING & GRAVEYARD SHIFTS AVAILABLE***
The Sales Associate at United Pacific works at an assigned store location and assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. You will perform various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensuring the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and will receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
• Ability to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
• Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
• Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20 lbs.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment’s.
• Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage
• Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
• Capable of working in small spaces at times.
Position pay is $14.77hr Pay rate offered may vary based on skills and experience.
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.