Now Hiring Full Time Retail Associates/Stockers at Denver International Airport!
• 100% company paid RTD/Light rail pass or parking pass
• Employee dining program- Free meal when working plus a 50% off Skyport Food & Beverage Discount when purchasing addition items.
• 20% off Skyport Retail Employee Discount
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Competitive pay starting at $16 an hour
• Referral program
• Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
• Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience as a cashier, stocker, in customer service, team Member, crew member, retail lead a plus
• Must be able to pass a 10 -year Criminal background check to qualify for employment.
• Manage the retail floor through merchandising, stock replenishment, and visual display maintenance.
• Must have an open availability to work our busy retail stores
• Assist customers with product selection while providing excellent customer service.
• Follow store policies, including cash-handling, attendance and dress code adherence.
• Develop relationships with store management, sales staff and merchandising team.
• Take ownership of assigned projects to exceed client’s expectations.
• Communicate relevant product knowledge to consumers that will help increase sales.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Be able to work on your feet for up to 12 hours. Have the stamina to work 50 or more hours per week. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, bend, balance; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Come join JAF Concessions one of the nation’s highest regarded airport hospitality groups. We are an ever-growing company with over 35 unique locations in the Denver, Cleveland and Pittsburgh Airports, with more still to come! We focus on delivering genuine hospitality with quick, accurate and amiable service and are committed to providing high quality food and beverage menu options.
*We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour