ISS FACILITY SERVICES DIA IS SEEKING QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the daily/shift inspection of all Concourses, Main Terminal, AOB and outlying buildings. The QC Inspector is responsible for directly communicating with the Operation/Shift Managers, Quality inspections for the seamless running of all the buildings conference rooms, receptions area, lobbies, elevators, grounds and overall cleanliness, organization of these areas and assisting in managing a team of energized and motivated professionals. Performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills as it relates to this function. This includes working within the team as well as with our customer.
• Responsible for overall inspection of physical appearance of interior and exterior of property
• Completes a daily/shift walk-through of all terminals and concourses to ensure an aesthetically pleasing environment with fully functioning equipment and amenities
• Monitors the functions of service contractors and building repair and for the community. Identifies problems, notifies the QC manager accordingly, and coordinates response from the contractor
• Monitors staff on proper safety procedures as established by OSHA and company requirements
• Provides reports to QC Manager, Shift Manager, Deputy Site Manager detailing property condition, safety issues and any other noteworthy items
• Using the established guidelines, Documents procedures and ensures processes are followed in cleaning of buildings and other areas of the contract.
• Ensures that all personnel are properly trained, perform their assigned duties and have proper equipment/supplies to perform their job reporting any issues to Managers and Supervisors.
• Responds to snow emergencies in the building as needed.
• Communicates to the QC Manager as soon as possible the status and outcome of any emergency
• Assists with Safety Training Program & Temperature checks.
• Work hours may change (Sunday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm)
• May be assigned other duties by the QC Manager, or Key Account Manager
• 2-3 years of management duties in the airport,/airline and/ or janitorial industry cleaning.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required. Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, and SharePoint and database management
• Ability to work shifts Snow, extended hours and weekends if required
• Ability to lift 40lbs. following appropriate safety procedures
• Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time
• Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain)
• Walk and climb stairs. Handle, grasp, feel objects and equipment. Reach with hands and arms
• Communicate, receive and exchange improvement ideas and information by verbal and written means
• Ability to quickly and easily navigate property/buildings are required to meet the job functions
• Repeat various motions with wrists, hands and fingers
• Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms
• Driving when necessary must possess a valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Starting pay is $18.00 per hour. Benefits include health, vison and dental insurance, Eco-pass, paid time off, and 401K plan.
ISS Facility Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.