Maintenance Worker/Product Allocator assists the Distribution Center/Operations Manager and Supervisors in the daily operation of a warehouse/distribution center at PRL's Denver International Airport location, supporting PRL's RMU/Kiosk program. Primarily seeking a Maintenance Professional, however may be asked to handle some of the product allocator duties from time to time. Product Allocators perform a host of tasks and services as described below.
Responsibilities described below support service menus developed to provide a high level of service and oversight to all merchants participating in PRI's RMU/Kiosk program. These operational areas include the following:
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities
• Inspect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
• Perform electrical repairs to our RMU/Kiosk units.
• Ensure mechanical equipment is in good working order.
• Install and or replace carpet, unit drawers, and glass doors as needed.
• Adjust door frames, hinges, drawer slides and other parts of the kiosks.
• Maintain and repair other components on the units to keep them in maximum-functioning order.
• Provide tenants with support and guidance on maintaining the equipment.
Product Allocator Job Responsibilities
• Driving Golf Cart
• Barcoding Incoming deliveries
• Support of merchant to include trash removal; make daily deliveries, delivering cleaning supplies, relaying merchant concerns to PRL management.
• Quality use and care of all PRI warehouse equipment and fixtures
• Execution of merchant receiving processes.
• Execution and quality application of the Bar-Coding inventory control tools
• Execution of the merchant replenishment process
• Merchant trash removal during replenishment periods
• Execution of RMU/Kiosk Preventive Maintenance checklists and audits
• Timely corrective action to all RMU/Kiosk maintenance needs, from preventive maintenance tools and/or merchant work orders
• Other responsibilities and/or special projects may be assigned that are directly related to the operations and success of the Program
Key Relationships and Associations
• Reports to Distribution Center Manager and AM & PM shift leader of PRL's Specialty Retail Program
• Has direct contact with customers, DIA management, Airport and TSA Security.
• Courtesy, care, and support to all DIA merchants participating in the RMU/Kiosk program
Skills Education and Experience
• Advanced knowledge of tools, carpentry, mechanical functions.
• High School Diploma or Technical School equivalent preferred.
• Basic knowledge of electrical and carpentry skills.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a warehouse or distribution center environment.
• Ability to follow directions, rules and regulation.
• Good organization skills and able to prioritize.
• Quality work attendance, timely arrival and adherence to the company's meal and break schedule• Must be able to walk 5-7 miles each day
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly during each shift a minimum of 10 times
• Must be able to stand for an extended length of time at least 6 hours at a time
• Must be able to bend at the knees to pick up boxes; Boxes can weigh up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to use all fingers and both hands daily for all aspects of the job
• Must be able to raise arms above head for extended length of time
• Must be able to stoop for an extended length of time
• Must be able to drive and have clean driving record
• Must be able to read directional driving signs in English
• Must be able to obey all security policy's set forth by PRL, DIA, and TSA
• Must be able to climb a ladder with a height of 25 foot
• Must be able to use cleaning products IE. Glass cleaner, stainless steel cleaner daily
• Must be able to work in a dusty environment without allergic reaction
• Must be able to use a dolly to move product; push, pull, and load
• Must be able to read, write, count and be able to type 30 words per minute in English
• Must be able to communicate with customers, merchants, fellow employees and management articulately and in English
• Must be able to use a telephone
• Must be able to use a various tools, (drills, saws, box cutters, screw drivers) with safety and without assistance
• Must be able to walk up stairs; 20 – 30 stairs when elevators are out of order.
• Must be able to hear all announcements made over the intercom by DIA official, or Airline Representatives
• Must be able to memorize and retain merchant locations
• Must be able to independently work without constant supervision
• Must be able to tolerate and work in a loud environment
• Compliance to the company's employee dress code policy
• Practice safety and security as prescribed by PRL and DIA management
• Must be able to consistently be on time
• Must be able to follow a schedule