Overnight Crew Member/Truck Unloader
Wonderful One INC., dba McDonald’s DIA
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. McDonald’s at Denver International Airport is now hiring full time, part time, and seasonal employees offering competitive pay and benefits. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
• Unloading delivery truck 3 times a week.
• Stocking product and replenish.
• Filtering oil fryers daily.
• Clean equipment.
• Take out and empty trash compactor.
• Must be able to lift a maximum of 50#, rotating and unloading stock from our delivery truck,
stocking the kitchen and service areas as well as some food prep.
• Restaurant Cleanliness.
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to work Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
• Must be able to work from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background investigation.
• Must have reliable transportation and dependable.
• Hard working and positive attitude.
• Work well with others as a team.
People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform many different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all the essential functions of this job.
2821 S Parker Rd, Suite 875 Aurora, CO 80014