About Paradise 4 Paws
Paradise 4 Paws is the industry-leading, trusted pet care services provider with the Pooch Hotel, AnimalSense Canine Training & Behavior, and Paradise 4 Paws Resorts brands. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week and conveniently located near home or office, Pooch Hotel has ten destinations across the country that offer dog daycare, overnight accommodations, grooming, and training. AnimalSense Canine Training & Behavior is Chicago’s leading dog training company offering group classes and private lessons throughout Chicagoland and in-resort training at Hotels and Resorts. Catering to traveling pet parents, Paradise 4 Paws Resorts are located near airports and offer airport parking with complimentary shuttle service to/from the terminal, 24-hour check-in/check-out service, and webcam access for pet parents; and spacious play areas and all-suite accommodations for cats and dogs. Special amenities include spacious bone-shaped splashing pools, separate wings of the resort for large and small dog breeds and cats, and resort services such as massage therapy and pawdicures. Paradise 4 Paws is the reigning Reader’s Choice “Best Overnight Boarding and Doggie Daycare” by Tails magazine, “Best FIDO Friendly Hotel” (2010), received “5 out of 5 Paws” by Chicago magazine (annual “Best of” issue 2008), “Best of Big D” by D magazine, “Best New Consumer Service Concept in North America” by Airports Council International, “One of the Coolest New Businesses” by BusinessInsider.com. Featured in USA Today, CNN.com, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC.com, BusinessWeek, New York Times, Crain’s Chicago Business, ABCNews.com and the Today Show.
If you have a passion for pets and enjoy a dynamic work environment (where you can bring your dog) interacting on a personal level with the pet parent clientele and an engaged team, then Paradise 4 Paws is looking for you!
If you have a passion for providing nurture, care and a fun environment to pets, love being active while providing several different services, interacting on a personal level with pet parents and want a flexible schedule, then Paradise 4 Paws is looking for you! Paradise 4 Paws, a Premier Pet Resort, is looking for team members to join our elite team of professional pet care associates.
A typical shift as an Overnight Team Member includes:
• Delivering high quality dog and cat guest care, primarily on a one-on-one setting
• Getting the resort ready for next day's operation including cleaning, setting up suites for pets' arrivals, and overnight maintenance
• Feeding guests and providing medications needed
• Working at the front desk as needed for guest check-ins/check-outs, answering clients inquiries (both e-mail and phone) regarding their pets' stay, as well as certain other overnight administrative tasks
All applicants must have the following qualities:
• Passion for animals
• Confident handling both cats and dogs
• Professional & mature attitude with a good work-ethic
• Reliable & detail-oriented
• Superior Customer Service skills
• Flexible schedule and willing to work weekends and holidays
• Being able to work independently
• Valid driver’s license
• Comfortable being active and on your feet- this is not a desk job!
Prior work experience at a pet daycare or boarding facility, hospitality or service industry, or veterinary office is a plus. Candidates must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Full time Benefits include: Health and Dental, Paid Vacation, Advancement Opportunities and Personal Pet Perks.
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration: Cover Letter, Resume/Job History, References.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.