The purpose of this role is to onboard new hires and to initiate retention initiatives at the station
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- You will be responsible for the issuing of all new hire badging, badge renewals, regulatory rebadging requirements and overall badging Process.
- You will take over employee on-boarding process once the offer is made from the recruiting team and ensure all SOP’s are followed, employees receive all communication & paperwork needed for badging process, drug test and track results, schedule the employee to attend orientation, schedule the employee to attend training, issue parking passes/transportation allowance, employee follow up during training to ensure a good employee experience. You will also follow up on any no shows to training and any drop outs, capture the reason and recover if possible.
- You will be responsible for the I-9 processing of new hires and ensuring we are compliant with government requirements.
- You will lead the new hire orientations and HR on-boarding.
- You will be the main point of contact for the employee during the first 90 days. The expectation is that there is a 1 on 1 with each employee on their last day of training, determine if additional training is required and set up a buddy system for the 1st two weeks, and follow up with the employee on the first 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Monitor the field employee and leadership team at least weekly and address negative behaviours in order to ensure a positive employee experience where everyone is treated fairly with dignity and respect. Work with Station Leadership to address employee issues and concerns.
- Produce retention metrics report and action plans to address deficiencies
- Liaison with HR, Training and Operations to enhance employee experience, clearance process to ensure timely processing.
- Develop and Implement employee engagement and retention initiatives. Lead the monthly employee recognition program, employee round tables, follow up on employee suggestions and lead employee involvement and communication efforts.
- All other assigned duties
- Relevant qualification in HR Management preferable
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment/retention experience
- High level of energy, self-motivated, goal oriented and a self-starter
- Experience in ground handling, cargo or any aviation related field strongly preferred
- Experience in working on an Applicant Tracking System (UltiPro)
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency, self-management, ability to establish priorities, and work in both independent/team environments
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to process high volumes of information and documentation with accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and cooperate with others to complete various tasks with established deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Intermediate MS excel & Word skills
- Ability to occasionally travel to attend various recruiting-related events
- Must pass pre-employment medical and drug test, ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Please apply on our website at https://rn11.ultipro.com/MEN1002/JobBoard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=*...