It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. McDonald’s at Denver International Airport is now hiring full time, part time, and seasonal employees offering competitive pay and benefits. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
• Customer Service, Food Preparation, Cleanliness and Hygiene.
• Good customer service skills are integral to the way we do things here at McDonald's. You'll be expected to provide our customers with a quick and accurate service and show sensitivity to their individual needs, both from behind the till as well as in the dining areas.
• Food Preparation and cooking the wide variety of food we offer involves using a broad range of equipment and tools. You'll need to produce orders to a consistently high standard and understand that quality control is vital.
• Cleanliness and Hygiene requires thorough training to maintain our high standards. Before you start, you'll learn to use a variety of cleaning utensils and chemical cleaning products along with the correct protective equipment.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background investigation.
• Must have reliable transportation and dependable.
• Hard working and positive attitude.
• Work well with others as a team.
• Hiring and Referral Bonuses
• Paid Training
• Affordable ECO Bus Pass
• Flexible Hours
• Career Advancement
• Free Meals
• Scholarship Program
• Employee Assistance Program
People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform many different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all the essential functions of this job.
2821 S Parker Rd, Suite 875 Aurora, CO 80014