It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. McDonald’s at Denver International Airport is now hiring full time, part time, and seasonal employees offering competitive pay and benefits. We're looking for Full-Time and Part-Time hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
• A Crew Member has three main responsibilities: Customer Service, Food Preparation, Cleanliness and Hygiene.
• Good customer service skills are integral to the way we do things here at McDonald's. You'll be expected to provide our customers with a quick and accurate service and show sensitivity to their individual needs, both from behind the till as well as in the dining areas.
• Food Preparation and cooking the wide variety of food we offer involves using a broad range of equipment and tools. You'll need to produce orders to a consistently high standard and understand that quality control is vital.
• Cleanliness and Hygiene requires thorough training in order to maintain our high standards. Before you start, you'll learn to use a variety of cleaning utensils and chemical cleaning products along with the correct protective equipment.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background investigation.
• Must have reliable transportation and dependable.
• Hard working and positive attitude.
• Work well with others as a team.
• Competitive Pay
• ECO Bus Pass
• Flexible Hours
• Free Meals
• Bonus Opportunities
People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Please apply online at:
McDonald's Crew Member