• Operates mechanized ramp equipment, a majority of total time worked.
• Meets aircraft and transports packages and freight to sort and heavyweight areas. Assists in ensuring aircraft, vehicles and containers are loaded/unloaded in a safe and efficient manner including dangerous goods, in accordance with proper packaging and freight handling techniques.
• Ensures the safe, efficient buildup/breakdown of pallets. Ensures broken down freight is properly stored, staged and protected from the elements at all times.
• Properly handles packages covered by regulatory requirements, such as handling live animals and perishable goods.
• Separates packages by service type and destination, in accordance with established procedures. Reviews size and weight of packages to ensure conformance with service requested.
Must be 18 years of age.
Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
No Minimum education requirements.
Valid Driver's License.
Subject to criminal background check and drug screen.
Must have lived in the U.S. 5 years.