It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Janitorial Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the janitorial staff cleans and maintains the client’s premises to the standards set by FlagShip Holding Company.
1. Supervise employees and help delegate operations schedule to ensure proper work area coverage.
2. Evaluates performance of personnel and inspects assigned areas to ensure proper work performance. This
requires hands-on support and ability to perform work when necessary. This may include, but is not limited to:
dust mopping, sweeping, stripping/refinishing, carpet scrubbing, servicing restrooms, window washing, etc.
3. Find and define problems, resolve issues, and use these in making appropriate recommendations to
management staff, staff, and/or customer contact to exercise continuous quality improvement and to exceed
4. Report any issues, concerns or discrepancies to Operations Manager/Operations Coordinator.
5. Addresses customer concerns and inquiries and reports any new or changing job/work orders.
6. Performs tracks and evaluates purchasing activities, supply and equipment usage and repairs. Ensures
appropriate labeling, dilution, and storage requirements are conducted in accordance with company,
customer and OSHA standards.
7. On the job training for staff/employees to job specific tasks.
8. Participates in company and customer training ensuring effective communication and distribution of
information to supervisors, customers and employees.
9. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies, customer’s rules and
regulations and applicable laws when needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and high customer demand.
2. Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in maintenance work.
3. Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills.
4. Professional appearance and demeanor.
5. Ability to lead others and motivate people.
6. Ability to work individually and as part of a team; an intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to
people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
7. Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Excel, Word plus Gmail, Google docs, Google calendar.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9. Bi-lingual English/Spanish desired.
Education and Work Experience:
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Three to Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
preferably in the janitorial/facilities field.
1. Fast paced office environment
2. Safety glasses required while performing certain tasks
3. High sense of urgency
4. Small office environment
5. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
6. Exposed to a combination of normal office type environments and shop environments.
7. Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
1. Clean DMV record
2. Pass criminal background screening
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk
or hear. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 40 lbs. of
office and facilities equipment. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Screening
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Employees assigned to airport customers are subject to airport screening requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Flagship is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!