If you're an experienced Sous Chef - we have a GREAT opportunity for you! We are Skyport Hospitality, and we operate restaurants at Denver International Airport, including Elway's Steakhouse. It's an exciting time for us and it can be for YOU, too - come, join our team!
• Requires two plus (2+) years of increasingly responsible culinary restaurant management experience OR five plus (5+) years of cook experience in a fast-paced, high-volume location.
• Previous experience as a kitchen supervisor, lead cook, back of house supervisor, kitchen shift manager, or assistant chef.
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
• Eligible to work in the USA.
• Must be able to pass a 10-year TSA mandated background check.
Be able to work on your feet for up to 12 hours. Have the stamina to work 50 or more hours per week. Occasionally required to sit, climb, bend, balance; stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Skyport Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.