Panacea Life Sciences, Inc.
Denver-Aurora-Lone Tree, CO | LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Full-time | $45,760 plus 5% commission on sales | Benefits
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• U.S. work authorization (Required)
• Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Flexible Hours – Retail Hours
• Day Shift, Evening Shift and Weekend (Preferred)
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Full Time Sales Ambassador position is a sales position at Denver International Airport (DIA), Park Meadows and Cherry Creek shopping centers, working in our retail kiosks. Our Sales Associate will have the responsibility of selling and promoting our lines of CBD products and promoting Panacea Life Sciences as a trusted, premium CBD brand. This is a demanding job, with long hours on your feet, speaking with customers and selling our products. We are offering top pay but only for top performers. In this position, employees are required to be on time and meet their weekly work schedule and sales goals. This is full-time position with a top paying company. In addition to the salary, we are offering 5% sales commissions on all sales. Please do not reply if you are not reliable or are not excited about the opportunity to speak with customers about the healing powers of CBD.
Panacea Life Sciences (PLS) is a Colorado-based, vertically integrated company seeking the best talent in the industry. Panacea aims to be the #1 CBD brand in the world using our farm, extraction, manufacturing, and supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on helping people and animals with our high quality, cutting-edge CBD products; we employ high quality standards, cutting edge technology and a synergistic team to meet our goals and thrive in a rapidly growing company and industry.
Panacea is a woman-owned business (WBE certified) and an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A successful Full Time Sales Associate at our kiosk retail locations will be eager to:
• Showcase their entrepreneurial mindset to maximize business growth.
• Educate people of all demographics about the exciting benefits of CBD as an alternative to pharmaceuticals.
• Be 100% reliable, manage time, and show up for scheduled shifts.
• Display their energetic and enthusiastic personality.
• Engage consumers in conversation about how CBD could benefit their overall health and wellness.
• Hit and exceed revenue goals at these new retail locations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• This full-time position reports to the Retail Sales Manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
• Reliable (Required)
• Must enjoy engaging in conversation with customers
• Drug testing (other than THC) and security background check (Required)
• Computer/technologically savvy (Preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within and outside the organization
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work location(s)
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings, and overtime if needed
• Must be able to be on their feet for a majority of each shift
This position will have the ability to earn up to 5% commission on all sales. Low end sales goal will be equal to $400/month in addition to salary.
As Panacea continues to grow as a leading company in the cannabinoid industry, we’re looking for employees who want to grow with us. The Full Time Sales Associate position could potentially lead to additional responsibilities (along with potential pay increases) within the company. We believe in coaching and supporting our employees so that they are ready to tackle new career opportunities that come with a growing business. Panacea’s structure and organization is intended to help people grow in their careers, and we always look to promote from within whenever possible.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental Insurance
• Employee Discount
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
• 40 hours per 7-day work week
• Day shift and evening
• Night shift
• On call
• Weekend availability
• Can you work weekends, holidays and overtime if needed?
• Can you work at Denver International Airport (DIA), Cherry Creek Mall and Park Meadows Mall?
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Night Shift (Preferred)
• Day Shift (Preferred)