Panacea Life Sciences, Inc.
Denver-Aurora-Lone Tree, CO | LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Full-time | $60,000/year plus 10% commissions on sales | Benefits
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DETAILS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
• U.S. work authorization (Required)
• One (1) year of Retail Store Management or a People Leadership role (Required)
• Flexible Hours – Retail Hours
• Day Shift, Evening Shift and Weekend (Preferred)
This senior management position is a for a people leader and sale motivator. This manager will have full responsibility in leading a team of 15-20 full time and part time sales ambassadors at four retail locations around the Denver area. All management duties are expected of this leader, including weekly staffing, to ensure successful operation at all four locations. This is a demanding job and requires the ability to multitask and motivate our team of Sales Ambassadors which is why we are offering a competitive salary and an even more competitive sales commission of 10% of all sales at all four locations. This position could easily earn six figures. Thus, we are looking for a serious leader who can help us accomplish our company goals and grow with us in a fantastic, exciting industry.
Panacea Life Sciences (PLS) is a Colorado-based, vertically integrated company seeking top talent in the industry. Panacea aims to be the #1 CBD brand in the world using our farm, extraction, manufacturing, and supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on helping people and animals with our high quality, cutting-edge CBD products. We employ high quality standards, innovative technology, and a synergistic team to meet our goals and thrive in a rapidly growing industry.
Panacea is a woman-owned business (WBE certified) and an Equal Employment Opportunity (EE) Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A successful FULL TIME RETAIL STORE MANAGER overseeing our four (4) kiosk retail locations will be eager but not limited to:
• Showcase their entrepreneurial mindset to maximize business growth
• Manage staffing, scheduling, and dynamics of four retail locations
• Manage 15-20 ambassadors/sales representatives: full time and part time employees
• Be available seven (7) days/week during normal business hours of 8:00AM – 8:00 PM
• Be 100% reliable to manage your time and plan ahead
• Engage in the highest level of communications
• Display their energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Prove their ability to lead and motivate your team of employees
• Hit and exceed revenue goals at these new retail locations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• This position reports to the Sales Director.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
• One year of retail store management or a people leadership role (Required)
• Be trustworthy and reliable (Required)
• Must be organized and understand how to own the responsibilities of the locations and staff
• Demonstrate the ability to manage 15+ employees at multiple locations and provide motivational leadership
• Display excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within and outside the organization
• Show strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work location
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings, and overtime if needed
As an introductory promotion to establish sales, this position will have the ability to earn up to 10% commission on all sales for all employees for the first 6 months. These commissions will be anywhere from $1000 - $7500/month depending on sales. Commissions will be capped at $7500/month during the introductory period.
Company and Individual Growth:
As Panacea continues to grow as a leading company in the cannabinoid industry, we’re looking for employees who want to grow with us. The Retail Store Manager position could potentially lead to additional responsibilities (along with potential pay increases) within the company. We believe in coaching and supporting our employees, so they are ready to tackle new career opportunities that come with a growing business. Panacea’s structure and organization is intended to help people grow in their careers, and we always look to promote from within whenever possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 Plus 10% commissions
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Experience: One (1) year Retail Management or People Leadership (Required)