Aviator's is a new, modern kind of smokehouse with hometown favorites with new twists. We need a FOH Manager who can help elevate what it means to eat and drink in an airport!
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Acts as a liaison between the kitchen and the FOH
• Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs
• Ensures that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
• Fills in where needed to ensure guest standards and efficient operations
• Help achieves company objectives in sales, service, quality cleanliness by creating a positive and productive work environment
• Helps develop managers
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any violation of company policies
• Fully understands and complies with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Ordering, inventorying and scheduling
• Requires five plus (2+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management
• Highest standards of honesty, integrity and discretion.
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Pleasant, polite in manner, and neat and clean appearance.
• Must agree and be able to pass a DIA 10-year background check
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills