This position has the primary responsibility for all custodial operations in his or her assigned areas. Insures consistent, timely, and satisfactory delivery of services as outlined in airport contract documents.
• Must be physically able to walk, stand, and “be on your feet” for a minimum of 6 hours of an 8 hour shift.
• Must be physically able to perform supervisory duties in outdoor settings and inclement weather.
• Must be able to lift, carry, and push up to 35 pounds.
• Must have and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license
• Must become and remain certified in American Red Cross CPR and First Aid (company provides training).
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of computer literacy, and be able to complete various administrative computer-based tasks (including inspection software) in English
Starting at $35,000 per year
If interested send your resume or submit your information
1st, 2nd & 3rd shift Positions open