Colorado Limited operates three kiosks at Denver International Airport. We are hiring a General Manager to oversee all of the stores. This is a vital position that sets the tone for over 20 employees. We are looking for a candidate who is organized, able to focus on multiple tasks at once, and have the ability to effectively motivate/manage a team of Sales Associates to maximize sales and morale.
This job requires:
- Demonstrating a professional image
- Employee Management (hiring/terminations)
- Inventory Management
- Manage scheduling of 15-20 employees
- Confirming payroll hours
- Bank deposits/reconciling deposits on a weekly basis
- Keeping up with required paperwork (including new hires and badge renewals)
- Ensuring that Sales Associates are performing their duties including meeting sales goals, upselling and keeping the kiosk clean
- Training new employees
- Tracking sales trends
- Weekly reports to the President
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate, intuitive and trustworthy
- Communicative and adept at building relationships/teams
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Highly adaptable and energetic
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Willingness and ability to travel to other stores throughout the region.
- Able to set and achieve goals on a monthly basis
- Willing to work 50-60 hours a week
-Able to inspire sales team to meet ambitious sales goals
Retail experience is required and Airport Kiosk management is preferred. Denver International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world and working there is very demanding. All of our kiosks are required to be open from 7am-9pm 365 days a year.
If you feel passionate about this position please upload a resume and a brief message about why you would be a good Assistant Retail Manager.. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $100,000+