Sales Specialist position.
Fast pace and exciting work environment. Bose Corporation is looking for a PART TIME, 20-24 hours, Sales Specialist to fill a position at Denver International Airport. Shift is 2nd shift. We are Retail so operate 7 days a week. Flexibility is a plus. INCLUDE RESUME AND REFERENCES
As a Bose® Sales Specialist you will learn how to effectively deliver the differentiated Bose customer experience. You will delight Bose customers in every interaction for the purpose of promoting brand advocacy and driving ownership.
Other responsibilities include:
• Deliver extraordinary and lasting experiences to every customer by personalizing Bose products and services to fit their unique needs
• Provide exceptional customer service during all customer interactions
• Deliver engaging product demonstrations for customers using defined methodology
• Assist with the implementation of Bose visual merchandising standards; execute promotional strategies
• Participate in all store training and specific certification training to continually develop in the role
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Strong sales and demonstration skills
• Friendly, respectful and customer-oriented
• Works and collaborates well within a team environment
• Consumer electronics industry knowledge is helpful
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, lift up to 50 pounds (with assistance) and stand for extended periods of time.
• Energetic and outgoing personality
• Requires High School diploma