The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Timberline restaurant kitchen operations; including but not limited to quality control, personnel management, sanitation, equipment maintenance, health inspections and inventory management. This role requires and in-depth knowledge regarding various company policies and procedures. The extent of this responsibility includes, but is not limited to ensuring that all kitchen restaurant managers and supervisors are well coordinated and that the productivity of all aspects of operations is running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Participate in daily kitchen operations management of all Mission Yogurt restaurants.
* Fluent with health department inspections.
* Strong grasp of food cost, financials and inventory control.
* Uphold ideals, values, and practices that are the foundation of Mission Yogurt.
* Set the tone for Mission Yogurt safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
* Establish open lines of communication between all managers.
* Ensure all operating and quality standards are met.
* Responsible for daily fiscal management.
* Responsible for presenting a professional and ethical management style at all times.
* Assess work related issues in a professional manner and exercise honest judgment.
* Ensure safety and security of both guests and team members.
* Train and develop all new management within the restaurants.
* Participate in coaching, counseling, training, and development for managers.
* Frequently communicate with Human Resources and Payroll teams to enforce company policies and procedures.
* Attend and present at monthly manager meetings.
* Attend and participate in local job fairs as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four (4) years of experience with the airport and/or
restaurant operations, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role. Preferred candidates
will have a Baccalaureate degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Public
Administration, Aviation Management, Marketing, Communications or a Management related
field. Management-level work experience in Operations must have included managing
professional level staff. One year of management experience must include employee staffing,
retention, training, and coaching. Management experience must also consist of progressive
decision-making experience. Involvement with planning and organizing multiple programs,
projects, operations or functions is also preferred.
Two years of the appropriate type and level of experience will serve as an equivalency to one year of education.
PHYSICAL WORKING DEMANDS:
• Positon requires prolonged sitting, walking, standing, climbing, kneeling, twisting, repetitive use of hands, simple and power grasping with hands,
pushing, pulling, reaching, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.