Assistant Manager of Operations - Denver International Airport Distribution Center
Starting Salary of 36K-38K Annually F/T
In this position, you will be a part of the management team responsible for the operation of a warehouse/distribution center for kiosk merchants. We are looking for a team member who understands liability and has experience working in high stakes, fast paced, environs. Our managers work along-side the team to achieve it’s goals daily and are not afraid to get a little dirty.
The specialty retail program at Denver International Airport is a culturally and ethnically diverse work environment. Thorough understanding of the implementation of diplomacy is a must.
• Observing the program and enforcing regulations
• Inspection of kiosks and sales staff to ensure a high level of standard is maintained every day
• Supervision of a team to provide merchant support, this includes: freight delivery, supply distribution, trash removal, rotational cleaning, repairs,
audits, general maintenance and misc. other tasks as designated by the Operations and Program Managers
• Prioritization of the daily tasks that get assigned to the team
• Courtesy, care, and diplomacy must be exhibited when interacting with the merchants of the program
• Execution and quality application of the Bar Coding inventory control tools
• Preventive Maintenance checklists and audits
• Training of new recruits
• Assistance with golf cart maintenance and repairs
• Timely corrective action to all maintenance needs, from preventive maintenance tools and/or merchant work orders
• Assisting with and coordinating merchant movement
• Emergency response
Skills, Education and Experience
• High School Diploma required. Post-secondary schooling preferred.
• Knowledge of electrical, carpentry, and mechanical skills
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a warehouse or distribution center environment
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in management.
• Clean DMV record
• Able to pass a 10-yr FBI Background Check and TSA Fingerprinting
• Must be able to speak English fluently and communicate clearly
• Must be able to lift and manipulate 50 lbs regularly
• Must be able to walk at a quick pace for the majority of an 8 hour shift