We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our Denver International Airport Modern Market team!
Previous experience in quickserve, fast food or full service restaurant.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and communication skills
Strong leadership qualities
Responsibilities: Report to the General Manager for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
· Supervise daily floor operations and maintain the level of professional expectations and standards of service
· In Coordination with GM, manage a schedule of team members in line with company policies, service goals and labor goals
· Maintain “Every Guest, Every Time” focus, working tenaciously to ensure all guests have an overall positive experience.
· Maintain overall awareness of operations and identify opportunities for improvement
· Follow procedures to ensure adequate ordering, inventory, and product availability
· Ensure maintenance of facility appearance and coordinate repair and maintenance as needed.
· Maintain thorough understanding of and follow and enforce company policies, procedures, philosophies, and steps of service
· Ongoing training/coaching of crew. Utilize a motivational and positive reinforcement approach, disciplining when warranted.
· Maintain excellent records of team members performance and discipline.
· Assist with periodic performance reviews for team members
· Ensure accurate daily records and cash handling procedures are diligently followed
· Make certain that exceptional presentation in all areas including products, displays, signage, uniforms, furnishings and facilities are consistently met
· Ensure a safe work environment and execution of food safety practices
· Understand and adhere to Airport / TSA rules and regulation
· Complete daily administrative duties timely and effectively including manager log notes, badge coordination, internal and external business correspondence, payroll related processes, Trakstar notes etc.
· Maintain thorough, effective, and timely communication with other management personnel
· Participate follow and foster all Company Training programs including new hire training, safety training, guest service etc. etc.
· Understand and follow all Operations and HR procedures as required
· Work to maintain a productive and positive work environment and relations with team members, colleagues, and business associates.