Our company is looking for an Administrative Assistant with cash handling experience to help support our restaurant operations! This position is located at 7680 N. Wenatchee St., Denver, CO 80249, at the Final Approach (cell waiting lot) near the Denver International Airport. Our Administrative Assistant will need to have weekend availability, and will provide administrative support to the administrative office, restaurant, management, and home office staff. Performs duties such as cash handling, financial record keeping, ordering supplies, inventory, and special projects. He/she will ensure that all administrative processes are accurate and that proper cash control procedures are followed. The Administrative Assistant is responsible overall for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
• Maintains all financial related reports, spreadsheets and administrative files.
• Verifies amounts (add and subtract adjustments) from till/safes each evening during checkout.
• Creates open lines of communication with operations and home office team to ensure all paperwork is received in a timely manner.
• Collaborates with management and home office team regarding uniform and shortage/overage process.
• Verifies completion and discrepancies by investigating information from receipts/reports.
• Protects organization's value by keeping company information confidential.
• Answers phones.
• Void Comps.
• Prepares daily cash deposits for revenue centers.
• Keeps office stocked with supplies and copies at all times.
• Provides exceptional internal and external customer service.
• Assists EVP, HR, management team, and home office staff, as needed.
1. Prepare special reports/assist on special projects as needed or requested.
2. Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
3. Detail oriented.
4. Good PC competency such as the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and other point of sale software.
5. Excellent listening skills.
6. Professional behavior that contributes to creating an environment of respect and professionalism.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Effective organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities, to complete tasks/projects in a timely fashion.
9. Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and adept to varying and changing demands.
10. Able to work at a fast pace in an effective manner.
11. Effective and friendly interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:This is an hourly position.
Required Education and Experience:A minimum one year of related experience is required. Accounting experience helpful (not required).
Our company offers medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits, 401(k) and vacation, meal discounts, opportunities for growth and not to mention a $300 sign on bonus!
Apply directly Indeed.
Visit our website at www.fresquezcompanies.com/careers
For additional information call us 505.884.7484.We are an EOE. Our company participates in E-Verify to check eligibility and identity to work in the U.S. A pre-employment background check and drug screen is required of all candidates.