Position is responsible for performing day-to-day duties related to the cash management of the operations. Also, position is responsible for checkout processes, monthly safe audits of the restaurants, Account Receivables and other assigned duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures that all transactions are processed according to the company’s cash management policies and procedures.
2. Verifies all sales transactions (cash & non cash) with cash handlers and proper documentation.
3. Places change orders with the bank and distributes to operations.
4. Secures all cash and non-cash documents in the checkout room.
5. Completes required documents and processes accurate deposits for the bank, daily.
6. Conducts monthly safe audits.
7. Processes all invoices received from each unit after proper approval.
8. Retains and stores all documents in specific designated areas.
9. Initiates notice of discrepancy for accounting paperwork violations.
10. Reports all discrepancies to accounting manager.
11. Generates AR invoices and applies AR payments for Airline Customers
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Adheres to applicable regulatory requirements, organizational policies and procedures and departmental guidelines.
2. Contacts vendors and inquiries about status of past due invoices.
3. Verifies and submits airline vouchers for payment.
The qualifications listed below are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year’s experience in an administrative or accounting field; or, an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with employees, managers, vendors and/or others as required.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and Data Central, Microsoft Dynamics and CrunchTime; ability to prepare letters, spreadsheets, and/or other documents as required.
• Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Keen attention to detail, high accuracy and good organizational skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal and team building skills; ability to collaborate and work effectively with others
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, balance.
• Frequently required to sit; walk; stand; talk; hear; use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance.
• Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regular, on-site attendance is required
• Work is primarily in a climate-controlled office building or airport facility with moderate noise level